A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Norman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Norman MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Norman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Norman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Rosemount, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pediatricians.