Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Norris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Norris, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Holy Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Norris MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Norris practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Norris practices Urology near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Urologists.