A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Novak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Novak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Novak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Novak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Novak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Novak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Novak practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Novak practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Wantagh, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Hewlett, NY.
See Wantagh Internists, Wantagh Gastroenterologists, and Wantagh Oncologists.