Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oberman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oberman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberman graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Oberman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Oberman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Oberman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Oberman practices Ophthalmology near Westport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, CT.
See Westport Ophthalmologists.