Dr. Jeffrey Joel Ochs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Adult Medicine, Gynecology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ochs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ochs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Ochs practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Ochs practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Adult Medicine, Gynecology, and Hematology near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Internists, Springfield Oncologists, Springfield Hematologists, Springfield Family Physicians, and Springfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.