A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ochs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ochs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ochs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J Ochs MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ochs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ochs practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Oncologists.