A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oehler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Oehler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oehler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Oehler practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Oehler practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.