A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oehler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Oehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oehler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehler graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Oehler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Oehler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Oehler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oehler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Oehler practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.