A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Olenick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Olenick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Olenick, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenick graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Olenick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Tuality Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Olenick MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Olenick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Olenick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Olenick practices Family Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and Sherwood, OR.
See Hillsboro Family Physicians.