inactive

Jeffrey F Olliffe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 1 comment

September 5th, 2013
My First really good doctor
Dr. Olliffe came recommended by my partner after I had a string of not so great doctors. My issues have not been easy to sort out but Dr. Olliffe has always been thorough and evaluates my full health every time I come in to his office, he is willing to test out a theory, listens to my concerns, is always courteous, has never once walked into the exam room with a laptop so he can wikipedia/webmd anything (a problem with past doctors). The staff at this office isn't the most professional, instead they treat you like family. I hope I never have to change doctors ever again.

June 10th, 2013
SAN
I have been a patient of Dr. Olliffe for about 20 years. He is warm, caring and has great bedside manner. He is quick to smile, and has a fun sense of humor. I appreciate this in a healthcare professional because he is easy to talk with. He listens carefully. Even though I moved from Seattle about 12 years, he is still my primary care provider; and always will be. I feel very lucky to be his patient