A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oppenheim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim, BA, MD, MMS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oppenheim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Oppenheim BA, MD, and MMS is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Oppenheim practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Family Physicians.