A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oppenheim
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oppenheim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim, BA, MD, MMS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 72 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Oppenheim graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oppenheim has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Oppenheim BA, MD, and MMS is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Oppenheim practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Oppenheim practices Family Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Primary Care Doctors.