A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Orringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Orringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Orringer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orringer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Orringer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey S Orringer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Orringer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Orringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Orringer practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.