A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transient Global Amnesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortstadt graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ortstadt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Leon Ortstadt MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Ortstadt practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.