A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Transient Global Amnesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortstadt graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ortstadt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortstadt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan