Dr. Jeffrey Osburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Osburn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2017

never have I had a fear of doctors,til I experienced this horrible man!for months after my appt,I had horrible nightmares.he came into my appt. in a bad mood,& I thought,I understand he has a personal life, but pls keep it outside work.then he got really angry about the meds my p.c doctor prescribe.while giving me a pelvic exam he was so angry and aggressive,it was physically painful.nothing routine about it!during he kept sayin,"to many chefs spoil the soup!"I was assaulted physically & emotionally! To this day, I experience severe anxiety and fear over seeing doctors. I NEVER had this problem before. It's a direct result of my appt.experience with this doctor, Dr.Jeffrey Osburn

November 29th, 2012

Dr. Osborn was extremely thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. He was very patient with me as a new-to-be mom and took the time to answer all of my many questions. He made me feel very comfortable and taken care of. I will reccomend him to all my family and friends!

December 4th, 2014