inactive

Jeffrey T Osburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 1 review

December 23rd, 2015
He has been my doctor for 13 years. He has always taken fantastic care of me!

October 29th, 2015
Rude!
I think Dr Osburn was rude, disrespectful, and treated me like an ignorant child. I'm 35 years old. I can make competent divisions for myself.

September 20th, 2011
Terrible doctor
I am an overweight senior with severe and chronic pain issues. My visits to Dr Osburn were not only a waste of time, but painful and humiliating experiences. I was speed walked through the office by a cold staff member who took my BP before I had a chance to recover my breath and from the pain from the walk, so naturally I had a superficially high reading. This man's contempt for me was evident from the moment he stepped into the office. He was cruel, reluctant, and ultimately refused me treatment, due to me being allegedly too high risk for him to treat. He got his money's worth by ordering a battery of tests, all of which he completely disregarded on the follow up visit. This man should not be treating women, he is truly a nasty hateful man.