Dr. Jeffrey Bourne MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Santa Monica, CA

November 11th, 2012
Quality doctors. Friendly staff.
This office is really nice. We have been seeing both Dr. Bourne and Dr Bhatia. Both are friendly and always answer our questions and really seem to care about our baby.

May 11th, 2011
Dr. Bourne
Finally, a pediatrician who enjoys working with kids. We love Dr. Bourne.

May 8th, 2011
Fantastic doctors. Great staff.
Highly recommend this office. My OB (who also takes her baby there) recommended Dr. Bourne. Since Ive been seeing Dr. Bourne he has guided me through some of the most hectic months of my life. He's super gentle and always available. He's happily answered my million new parent questions. I'm very please with the nurses too.

October 20th, 2010
Best in Santa Monica
I've been to several pediatricians in the Santa Monica area. After receiving several opinions regarding my daughters severe "rashes" Dr. Bourne's diagnosis and recommended treatment was the only one that worked. I was a bit hesitant after reading some of the other postings but decided to give this office a shot. I'm glad I did and have since transferred to Dr. Bourne. The office is totally fun (apparently they've just done a remodel and have added an additional waiting room to separate healthy for sick). The staff was friendly and actually took the time to ask if I was new to the area (I'm not but it was nice that they were interested in sharing some Santa Monica tips if I needed). They were also very helpful in explaining some insurance concerns I had. I just received the insurance statement and there was no surprises. Needless to say, I was and am very impressed.

May 11th, 2010
Doctor is Like a Robot
It's impossible to get out of the doctor any proper advice. He keeps saying "The Academy of Pediatricians" recommends/does not recommend. I can never rely on his opinion. Also, he is pro-drastic measures: allergic reaction - draw blood for a test, a little bit of a rash - give medicine to a newborn!I never followed any of his advices and my daughter was better off than had I followed them. Needless to say, I am looking for another doctor.

March 9th, 2010
Wish we hadn't moved
Dr. Bourne has excellent bedside manner, takes time, listens. Now I'm trying to find another pediatrician and realize how lucky we were.