A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Friedman practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Newtown, CT.
See Newtown Internists.