Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Philip Gold MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Gold practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.