A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Gold practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Neurological Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Toledo Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Toledo General Practitioners, Toledo Surgeons, and Toledo Cardiologists.