A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gold, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gold has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Gold practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Gold practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Toledo Surgeons.