A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, Pediatric Neurosurgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pediatric Neurological Surgery; Pediatric Neurosurgery; Ophthalmic Tumors; Gliomas; Tethered Cord; Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors; Spine Injury; Spinal Cord Tumor; Minimally Invasive (Endoscopic) Neurosurgery; Spinal Fusion; Hydrocephalus; Spasticity; Pineal Tumor; Revascularization; Chiari Malformation; Moyamoya Syndrome; Craniosynostosis; Arnold-Chiari Malformation; Traumatic Brain Injury; Pediatric Brain Tumors; Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery; Craniofacial Disorders; Myelomeningocele; Medulloblastoma; Spasticity Treatment; Peripheral Nerve Surgery; Spina Bifida; Tethered Cord Syndrome; Intraventricular Endoscopic Neurosurgery; Holoprosencephaly; Craniopharyngioma Surgery; Endoscopic Craniopharyngioma Surgery; Plagiocephaly; Endonasal Endoscopic Tumor Surgery; Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusions
- Spinal Cord Tumors Spinal Fusions Hydrocephalus Spasticity Pineal Region Tumors Revascularization Pediatric Neurosurgery Chiari Malformation Moya Moya Syndrome Craniosynostosis Arnold Chiari Malformation Brachial Plexus Traumatic Brain Injury Pediatric Brain Tumors Endoscopic Therapy Pediatric Epilepsy Surgery Craniofacial Disorders Myelomeningocele Medulloblastoma Spasticity Treatment Peripheral Nerve Surgery Spina Bifida Spine Trauma Tethered Cords Intraventricular Endoscopic Neurosurgery Holoprosencephaly Optic Glioma Low Grade Gliomas Endoscopic Craniopharyngioma Surgery Plagiocephaly Endonasal Endoscopic Tumor Surgery Brachial Plexus Surgery Minimally Invasive Spinal Fusions
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Greenfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Peter Greenfield MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield practices Neurological Surgery, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Neurological Surgeons, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Surgeons.