A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, Pediatric Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatricians.