A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, Pediatric Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenfield
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenfield Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenfield graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenfield has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield practices Neurological Surgery and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Surgeons and New York Pediatricians.