Dr. Jeffrey Jacobs Is this you?

July 22nd, 2015

Excellent , Wonderful doctor , Blessings ever , thank you

November 27th, 2012

Dr. Jacobs

He is the best doctor out there. He saved my childs life when other doctors couldn't.

September 10th, 2012

Not satisfied.

I went to Jacobs to correct a dented chest (pectus excavatum), and although he has wonderful credentials, the outcome of the operation is only enough of an improvement to go on living, and I think I have pectus carinatum as well as excavatum now. I've now watched video footage of the operation, and the reality is nothing like what was explained to me, so I'm wary now. The first reviewer noted not seeing Jacobs enough, and I must agree. The only time I recall seeing him was when I was fading out under the influence of the tranquilizer. I would not recommend him to anyone, and may get the second stage of the surgery done elsewhere.

August 25th, 2011

Having complications after surgery and it's been extremely difficult to make an appointment to see him. I believe that as a patient, when you have a concern or complication, you have every right to see your surgeon.

December 15th, 2016