A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, MD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johnson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Johnson practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Johnson practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.