A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Lamont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Lamont, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Lamont, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamont graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lamont has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Lamont FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Lamont practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Lamont has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Lamont practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.