Surgeon
3410 Worth St
Ste 160
Dallas, TX 75246
214-826-9873
Locations and availability (3)

May 12th, 2014

Dr. Lamont did a great job with my husband who had Whipple surgery 2 weeks ago and is doing very well. Dr. Lamont is personable, takes time to go over your questions. Best of all, my husband is recovering quite well. He was out of the hospital in only 5 days. Thank you Dr. Lamont.

|  Saved my life when everyone else told me good luck  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Lamont is a great surgeon with even better bedside manor. He answered all my questions, made me feel comfortable with what was happening before it happened, and he answered his phone when I called. I highly recommend him and hope if I ever need a surgeon again, it will be him.

|  Horrible staff  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

Couldnt get calls returned. Dr was thorough.

Jul 15th, 2011

The wait time to see him was 2 hours. His staff does not work as a team and also took their time in waiting on patients. I didn't see any compassion and I should have gone for a second opinion. I felt I was just a number to him not a person.

|  Informative Doctor  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2010

Dr. Lamont was so informative and explained procedures that were needed and really made my family and myself feel at ease about the upcoming surgery. He provided a great video and a organizer for all of the paperwork that I needed to keep at hand while going through my appointments. What a wonderful doctor to have at a time like this. Was up and around right after my surgery. He is an asset to Baylor.

by Duke Burnett on Oct 22nd, 2009

One of the most laid back and confident MD's I have known. He will spend whatever time is necessary to make sure you understand what is happening and make you feel at ease with your upcoming surgery.

|  no panic attacks here!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2008

dr lamont was the most caring person i have seen in years. he gave me excellant explainations and made me feel at ease in my worst fears and throws of panic. I thank God for him.