Dr. Jeffery Myers, MD

by Makenzie Morgan on Feb 27th, 2014

Delivered my babyboy!!!

Love Dr Myers show details Love Dr Myers
by Stacey Whiteside on Oct 21st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Myers for many years and would never consider going anywhere else. Love him!!!!!

by Linda N. on Oct 14th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Meyers for several years. He has never rushed through an appointment with me. When I had some problems, he was patient with me--giving me all my options. He has always had a good "bedside manner." The office staff was not only courteous, but they have a sense of humor. I can't think of anything to complain about.

disappointed show details disappointed
Jun 28th, 2010

At first glance, everything was great. Receptionists were a little short and rude, but nurses were nice and personable. My husband and I got blood work done and the office called us with the results on friday, right before closing both times. we're trying to get an appointment with a specialist and Dr. Myer's office is NOT cooperating or returning our calls. Nurses and Dr. are unavailable to answer questions. He will no longer be my obgyn after 1 appointment. we will continue interviewing to find someone who cares about their patients.

Myers Jeffery P Md - Lake Pointe Medical Partners is a wonderful Doctor. show details Myers Jeffery P Md - Lake Pointe Medical Partners is a wonderful Doctor.
by Laura Tilley at Insider Pages on Dec 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Myers for years. I love him he is such a wonderful doctor. He was the Doctor who delivered my last child. Ashto...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com