Jeffrey P Myers, MD
9500 Lakeview Pkwy
Ste 200
Rowlett, TX 75088
972-475-0960
Locations and availability (2)

|  Review  |  show details
by Makenzie Morgan on Feb 27th, 2014

Delivered my babyboy!!!

|  Love Dr Myers  |  show details
by Stacey Whiteside on Oct 21st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Myers for many years and would never consider going anywhere else. Love him!!!!!

|  show details
by Linda N. on Oct 14th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Meyers for several years. He has never rushed through an appointment with me. When I had some problems, he was patient with me--giving me all my options. He has always had a good "bedside manner." The office staff was not only courteous, but they have a sense of humor. I can't think of anything to complain about.

|  disappointed  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

At first glance, everything was great. Receptionists were a little short and rude, but nurses were nice and personable. My husband and I got blood work done and the office called us with the results on friday, right before closing both times. we're trying to get an appointment with a specialist and Dr. Myer's office is NOT cooperating or returning our calls. Nurses and Dr. are unavailable to answer questions. He will no longer be my obgyn after 1 appointment. we will continue interviewing to find someone who cares about their patients.

|  Myers Jeffery P Md - Lake Pointe Medical Partners is a wonderful Doctor.  |  show details
by Laura Tilley at Insider Pages on Dec 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I have been going to Dr. Myers for years. I love him he is such a wonderful doctor. He was the Doctor who delivered my last child. Ashto...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com