Dr. Jeffrey Myers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Myers?

November 10th, 2015

Worth Experience ever

I had Dr. Myers In 2010 When I was pregnant with my fourth child. I was a Blue cross Blue Shield Patient. So you could imagine my deductible. The front office staff was really nice and easy to talk to. He had one nurse that was very antagonistic and rude and another nurse that was a doll and a joy to be around. But Dr. Myers himself was often rude and down right insulting to me. He challenged me on my due date telling there was no way and that I was pregnant a lot longer than I was admitting. I have always had big babies and I told him so, I have always measured bigger. He was also telling that he could not do this or that because I was medicaid. I kept reminding him that I was BCBS. He never really sat and talked to me about anything. I often left his office wondering if he just disliked me. Well I came down with late Hypertension in pregnancy. I felt like he did what was supposed to be done he seemed very cautious that was fine. So he scheduled me for induction, ok. I went in they started my labor. I was dilating slowly which I have always done he was getting frustrated with how long it was taking. So he decided to break my water to speed things up. Thats when everything went wrong. My gushed out and up his arm, I had never seen that before. He got angry about that I'm not sure if it was the water or me he was angry at. He left the room and all the sudden the nurse would not leave my side. I knew then that something had gone wrong. It was not long after that I was being prepped for emergency C-section. I was scared to death and on the table when the attending physician with Dr. Myers made a comment about fixing something while they were in there. His statement was "I don't think Medicaid will pay for that procedure". I was awake, embarrassed and madder than heck! Again I am BCBS had he bothered to take some time and actually look at my charts instead of treating me like a number. It got worse from there I hemorrhaged a lot of blood during the c-section. He told me later that I needed a blood transfusion but he would not give me one due to the complications from transfusions. And his professional advise was that I needed to get fixed and never have any kids again. I feel that he messed up and was covering his own BUTT!! I would not recommend that man to my worst enemy. I feel he was unprofessional over worked and paid very little attention to his patients care and needs.

February 27th, 2014

Review

Delivered my babyboy!!!

October 21st, 2013

Love Dr Myers

I have been going to Dr. Myers for many years and would never consider going anywhere else. Love him!!!!!

October 14th, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Meyers for several years. He has never rushed through an appointment with me. When I had some problems, he was patient with me--giving me all my options. He has always had a good "bedside manner." The office staff was not only courteous, but they have a sense of humor. I can't think of anything to complain about.

June 28th, 2010

disappointed

At first glance, everything was great. Receptionists were a little short and rude, but nurses were nice and personable. My husband and I got blood work done and the office called us with the results on friday, right before closing both times. we're trying to get an appointment with a specialist and Dr. Myer's office is NOT cooperating or returning our calls. Nurses and Dr. are unavailable to answer questions. He will no longer be my obgyn after 1 appointment. we will continue interviewing to find someone who cares about their patients.

June 9th, 2015