Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Schaffer
Dr. Jeffrey Schaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schaffer is affiliated with Long Beach Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Medical Center and St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center. Dr. Schaffer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Schaffer has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Schaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Michael Richheimer
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, NY 0.07 mi32
Dr. William Lipsky
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, NY 0.07 mi37