A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwab
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons.