A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Schwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Schwab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwab has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Philip Schwab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Schwab has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Schwab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Neenah, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.