A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wick
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Wick has 19 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey P Wick MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Wick practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wick has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wick practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.