Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wick is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wick has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Wick practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wick practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, TX and Philadelphia, PA.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.