A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Williams, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Williams DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Williams practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Williams practices Family Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Family Physicians.