A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Young, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Young, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Mccurtain Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans