A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pacheco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Pacheco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pacheco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Thomas Pacheco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pacheco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Pacheco practices Otolaryngology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Chester, MD.
See Glen Burnie Otolaryngologists.