A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Packer is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Packer has 25 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Packer DO is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Packer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Packer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Packer practices Nephrology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Nephrologists.