A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pakula, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakula
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pakula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Pakula, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakula graduated from University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pakula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Pakula DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Pakula practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pakula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Pakula practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Cardiologists.