A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Pakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Pakula, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakula
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Pakula, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakula graduated from University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pakula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Pakula DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Pakula practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Pakula has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Pakula practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Cardiologists.