A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JEFFREY PAKULA:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JEFFREY PAKULA, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JEFFREY PAKULA, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. PAKULA graduated from University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. PAKULA has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. JEFFREY L PAKULA DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. JEFFREY L. PAKULA practice?
- Dr. JEFFREY PAKULA has 1 office location.
Dr. JEFFREY PAKULA practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists and Sun City West Cardiologists.