A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Palmer, Pediatric, Adolescent and Reconstructive Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Undescended Testis (Cryptorchidism)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urinary Calculi)
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palmer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Steven Palmer MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Palmer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Palmer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Palmer practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Urologists and Beachwood Pediatric Specialists.