A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Palmgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Palmgren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Palmgren, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmgren graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Palmgren MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Palmgren practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Palmgren has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Palmgren practices Urology near Albany, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Albany Urologists.