Dr. Jeffrey Pardes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Pardes?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

May 20th, 2016

Excellent MD

Dr Pardes is a totally professional, caring dermatologist. I have had approx. 6 appointments with him and am extremely happy. He spends an enormous amount of time and fully answers questions. He has been available for phone questions as well and within a timely fashion. I've worked in the medical field for 23 years (administrative) and would recommend him highly.

May 8th, 2013

Dr. Pardes is an excellent dermatologist, and his staff was friendly and courteous. He was very personable, explained everything he was doing, did not rush me through the visit. He took care of all of the issues I had in one visit, and scheduled a follow up after the summer. The wait time was reasonable... about 15 minutes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Pardes to my family and friends.

September 30th, 2010

One of my better experiances

Although I have waited in the waiting room some times I have always had excellent and curtious service from Dr to staff. I have seen alot of dermatologist and I can say that Dr Pardes is the one who found my problem and actually asked many questions. I am glad I found him and kept seeking answers to my skin condition that no one else could even relieve!

October 9th, 2017