A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Parres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Parres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Parres, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parres graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Parres has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Parres MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Parres practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Parres has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Parres practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IL and Granite City, IL.
See Saint Louis Urologists.