Dr. Jeffrey Parres MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Saint Louis, MO

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2013
Hard to communicate with this group
Highly recommended by many friends and family. Was extremely hard to schedule an appointment. Finally saw the doctor about urology issues and high PSA count. Doctor was very good to discuss issues with. Waited over 2 months for result of PSA test and did not hear back. Finally I called and now they think I should come back in 4 weeks for another test, but I will be gone for the winter months. Follow-up is not good, someone should have called me immediately as my number was 21.8. Because he is so highly recommended, I will see him again but this time, I will be more responsible about any tests I have done. I am also glad I read about being on time !

August 2nd, 2012
Dr. Parres is a super person and a better Doctor. I was referred to him by my Primary Dr as I am taking Pradaxa for an A-fib condition and was having some discolored urine. Dr Parres examined me and ordered a CT scan at which time a Kidney stone was discovered. Dr Parres has remained vigelent and has pursued the remedy with dogged determination to resolve the problem.

August 29th, 2011
The office changed my appointment for being 4 min. late
I made an appointment for a vasectomy consultation about five weeks ago. I arrived at my 3:00 appointment at 3:04. When I walked in the receptionist asked my name in a rude tone and body language. I told her my name and she responded that we would have to reschedule my appointment because I was late. I was late but I didn't think that four minutes would create this situation. I asked for an explanation and she said that I was told to be here 30 min. early and that my appointment was at 3:00 and it is now 3:05. I do not remember being told to be 30 min. early because that was five weeks ago but if so that is my fault. The problem I have is that in her explanation she said three different times that the doctor was running way behind and that was her second reason to reschedule. I would think that if the doctor is running way behind then I should have plenty of time to do my paperwork. This tells me that they were trying to put the blame on me for being late when in reality they were just over booked. I drove 1 hour and took off work early to make it to this appointment. My reschedule date is another four weeks away. If you can go to someone else then please do so. I am very disappointed and will never go back to this doctor.

June 20th, 2017