A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Passer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Passer, Nephrologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Passer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passer graduated from Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Passer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Passer MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Passer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Passer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Passer practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Nephrologists, and Omaha Endocrinologists.