A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Passer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Passer, Nephrologist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Passer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Passer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Passer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Holistic Health
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Passer graduated from Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Passer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Passer MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Passer practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Passer has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Passer practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Nephrologists, and Omaha Endocrinologists.