Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Most precise, paticular, and compassionate doctor in the whole world!  |  show details
by Danielle D. on Dec 17th, 2013

Doctor Pauloski saw me during my pregnancy, and always addressed any concerns I had and was very thorough when explaining things to me. He is very neat and precise with his work and made the whole experience stress free and reassuring that everything would be okay. (1st time mom so that's a huge deal). I couldn't have asked for a more caring and compassionate doctor. I hope his boss is reading this. Dr Pauloski deserves a huge raise (: I will be staying with him for as long as he's a doctor. Thank you Dr Pauloski for your 5 star service. You're the best!!!

|  show details
Sep 26th, 2012

If you want to wait unconditionally and listen to different excuses from different people at the practice and the doctor, then he is your pick. Not happy with him at all and people at the Northwest obsterics and gynaecology of indiana. Very unprofessional.

|  show details
by Karen Purichia on Nov 30th, 2009

I had a group of o.b.'s for my first three children. I liked them just fine. Switched to Dr. Pauloski and have had two more babies under his care, and he is exceptional! Referred others there who love him as well!

|  Big thumbs up!  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Pauloski since he was an intern. He has been very warm and knowledgable over the past 15 years. I highly recommend him.