A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Penikas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Penikas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Penikas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Penikas graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Penikas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Lovelace Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Penikas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Penikas practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Penikas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Penikas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.