Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Penikas
Dr. Jeffrey Penikas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Penikas is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Lovelace Womens Hospital and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. Dr. Penikas has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Penikas has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeffrey Penikas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Jason Hashima
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi14
Dr. Marianne Morris
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi31
Dr. Katherine Gesteland
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi16