Pediatrician

great doc show details great doc
May 9th, 2011

The office is great and the staff is curtious.Doc has a good sense of humor and the visit was without too much stress

Feb 15th, 2010

Dr. Penso has been my son's pediatrian for sixteen years, since the day he was born. He is an incredible doctor, who is very caring about his patients and gives you the information that you need as long as you ask him specific questions. Never expect a doctor to be a mind reader, especially these days.

Nov 20th, 2009

I am very disappointed. I found it hard to look past the disgusting state of the entire office, and all the sick children coughing on mine (there for well-checks) in the crowded room. Not two days after my son's last visit, both he, and my husband who took him, came down with the flu. Not something I like to happen from a Dr.'s office! Don't they teach about sanitation in medical school? Also, we spent over 2 hours in the office, only the last 15 minutes of which we were even in with the Nurse. We never even saw the doctor.

Oct 29th, 2009

Nurse does most of the checkup. She does not know anything. She recommended a shot, that would have been life threatening.Dr. asks you to read stuff from the internet rather than explaining the problem. Why do we need him if we have to read from the internet.