Pediatricians

9696 Culver Blvd
Ste 108
Culver City, CA 90232
310-204-6897
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  great doc  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

The office is great and the staff is curtious.Doc has a good sense of humor and the visit was without too much stress

Feb 15th, 2010

Dr. Penso has been my son's pediatrian for sixteen years, since the day he was born. He is an incredible doctor, who is very caring about his patients and gives you the information that you need as long as you ask him specific questions. Never expect a doctor to be a mind reader, especially these days.

Nov 20th, 2009

I am very disappointed. I found it hard to look past the disgusting state of the entire office, and all the sick children coughing on mine (there for well-checks) in the crowded room. Not two days after my son's last visit, both he, and my husband who took him, came down with the flu. Not something I like to happen from a Dr.'s office! Don't they teach about sanitation in medical school? Also, we spent over 2 hours in the office, only the last 15 minutes of which we were even in with the Nurse. We never even saw the doctor.

Oct 29th, 2009

Nurse does most of the checkup. She does not know anything. She recommended a shot, that would have been life threatening.Dr. asks you to read stuff from the internet rather than explaining the problem. Why do we need him if we have to read from the internet.

|  Good pediatrician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 15th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

We have been with Dr. Penso for about 14 years. We appreciate that he is calm, patient, and has a great sense of humor! We never feel rush...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  best ever!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 8th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Penso is a wonderful Pediatrician i intend on taking my 1st child there, I was a client of Dr. Penso intill i was aprox. 7. The office i...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com