Dr. Jeffrey Perkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 31st, 2016
I would not recommend this practice
I was referred by my GP to this practice (Colorado Center for Arthritis) Dr. Perkins is the CEO. I went for my visit; I got a letter in the mail stating my results of my labs- all normal:) I had a follow up visit scheduled (only because it is so difficult to get in) Since, I got the letter; I didn't need to come in. I called to cx my appt two days before my appt; I was told that they had spoken to my dr and that I still needed to be seen. I went in for my appt; my dr told me she was surprised to see me at the appt because she had sent a letter telling me everything was normal. She had been out of the office for several days prior to that and that no one had asked her if I needed to be seen- she would have told them to cx my appt. I had a $50 copay for this appt. That is a lot of money to me. I was very upset the office staff had lied to me. I asked to speak to a manager about this. This visit was a complete waste of my time and the doctors. The mgr, spoke with Dr. Perkins regarding my bill and said he would write off the balance (because I was so persistent..) but that I would need to seek any further Rheumotology treatment from another practice! Unbelievable.

April 4th, 2016
best md ever met

March 28th, 2016
Terrible Place, Go Elsewhere. As I see it
Horrible office staff and Doctor Conceited! Vanity! Narcissistic! Guess they forgot to serve patients Will NEVER go back

October 13th, 2013
Had a horrible experience with this doctor
Not professional, staff not welcoming, and the medical advice I was given was completely wrong. I found another doctor who sorted out Dr. Perkins's mistakes. Will not return.

June 17th, 2010
Outstanding experience. Thorough, knowledgeable, caring, patient with my questions, never seems to be rushed. Painstaking exam and conversation. Seen lots of docs and he ranks among the best.