Dr. Jeffrey Perri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Perri?

April 9th, 2016

First-rate physician

An empathetic, efficient, dedicated and personable physician of the highest order.

April 10th, 2015

Outstanding!!!!

March 14th, 2015

Long waits, unfriendly front office staff

An hour wait time on two separate visits. The office staff did not mention they were running an hour behind at check-in. In fact they didn't mention that there would be any wait. When questioned about wait, the office staff was unapologetic. The office staff should understand that they are providing a service to their customers and treat their patients as customers, not as inconveniences.

December 25th, 2014

Dr. Perri was unsure of what my problem was and was too busy to explain it to me. I would not want him to treat me.

June 4th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Jeffrey Perri is an outstanding surgeon! I cannot say enough about my fantastic experience with him. He has wonderful bedside manners and is so willing to listen to his patients. He is very knowledgeable and takes his time explaining information to his patients. I am 32 years and had emergency hernia surgery, I was so at ease knowing I was in such amazing care. Dr. Jeffrey Perri's staff are amazing, they really set themselves apart from others! They are so ready and willing to help in any way they can. Overall, all of my experiences at Perri Surgical Associates have been nothing but outstanding. They are very special to me and they are truly the best!

June 1st, 2014

Great experience with Dr. Jeffrey A. Perri

Dr. Perri recently did emergency gall bladder surgery on me. I received excellent care from him. He took the time to explain details to me and my husband before and after the procedure. He was kind and had a great bedside manner. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Perri and his staff.

August 27th, 2012

Dr Perri has a wonderful bedside manner and truley cared about my well-being. He listened to me and assured me that my problem would be taken care of, and it was. From the minute I entered his office I knew I was in good hands. He saved my life.

September 29th, 2011

Not only did I like him,my family loved him.

December 31st, 2008

Overall he is okay as a surgeon, I strongly believe his personality needsd an adjustment, he is to cocky

September 20th, 2017