Dr. Jeffrey Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Perry?

September 14th, 2016

This is the best doctor iv ever dealt with, i have been his patient for 6 years now and he is also taking care of my wife and son. he has just went through renovations and his office had a nice upgrade and is always clean, the only downside to his practice is his new staff the clerical staff is probably the worst that iv ever dealt with and thats only been recently he used to have a smaller friendlier personal staff that were out of this world awesome now well not so much but i dont think this is by his choosing. as far as doctors are concerned i am proud to say he will probably be my family's doctor forever because staff will come and go, oh i also need to point out another doctor on his staff i cant remember his name but we just think of him as Dr. Big Hawaiian lol he is a great guy and as professional as Dr.Perry and just as nice and personable he is a good fit for Dr.Perrys office. they offer taking blood work there to which is nice and the nurses he has on his staff are really good at what they do, if you like to be in and out they'll get that done.So all in all i would always refer my friends to Dr. Perry

July 20th, 2016

R.N.

Dr. Perry wonderful. Office staff difficult to deal with at times. At times do not get messages to the Dr. appropriate info. Try to run it themselves. Maybe regulations, or protocols and computer is part of the problem.

November 5th, 2015

best around

Dr Perry has been the best physician I've found anywhere. He's compassionate, thorough, and exact.

March 9th, 2015

Dr.perry is amazing, other staff though...

I love doctor perry, I have been seeing him since I was a little girl. He is the only doctor I've truly trusted. This new staff though is so rude. They are not straight forward with you at all. I've been chasing them for the past week trying to get some answers, you know what I get? Ok we will call you back very shortly. Hours later, nothing! So I simply called back to ask about how things were going, "oh doctor perry has left the office, he actually left at 2:30pm. Well great! Don't you think that would have been information a patient needed when he is the person I needed to speak to??? So I called again today, once again told me they would return my call very shortly...still nothing. So I called back, was put on hold for about 20minutes, and when greeted the lady was very rude. She made it seem that I wasn't worth her time. Then told me I would have to make an appt. Which would have been great to know last week to ensure I could get an apt! Guess what? Another thing they didn't bother telling me, when I had asked if I could get one this week, oh no you can't get an apt THIS week, they will be out of town. Thank you for wasting my time. While I lay here in bed not being able to even get up to go to the bathroom, because of my pain level being so high, but they don't give two craps about how you feel and what they could possibly do for you. So Dr.Perry. You're wonderful and I want to keep you as my doctor, but your new secretary staff does not know how to treat people.

December 19th, 2014

very good Doctor

September 18th, 2010

The very best doctor in York county PA

Have been with Dr. Perry for a few years an he is the very best of the very best....Love this doctor...you can talk with him and trust him to do all that is necessary to help you find out what is wrong and to treat it promptly and refer you if necessary to the right specialist if needed. 100 stars this doctor

July 1st, 2016