A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petersohn
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Petersohn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Petersohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Petersohn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Petersohn practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Petersohn practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Newark Anesthesiologists and Newark Pain Management Doctors.