Jeffrey L Piccirillo DO Patient Reviews

August 10th, 2016
The best doctor I ever had
If not for doctor piccerillo I would have had my leg cut off just below the knee he saved my leg and foot after two other doctors said that there was nothing they could do to save it and wanted to cut it off

May 16th, 2013
Good Lyme Dr. He diagnosed my lyme disease and accurately found coinfections as well as my suppressed immune system. I was bitten by a deer tick at 17, and didn't get diagnosed with lyme until 22 by Dr. P. He listens to my symptoms, and even emails patients back promptly every morning if they have questions. I know about all of his issues as of now and the past, but I believe it partly to be the work of the IDSA and insurance companies not wanting him to treat lyme anymore. Lyme is a conspiracy. It is chronic. I am 90% better after 2 years of treatment. www.lymephotos.com is real. The same parasites posted there, I have also found when I used an orange, lemon, and lime peel parasite cleanse. Lyme is far more than a bacteria, and by far the stealthiest yet most dangerous germ floating in your backyard. For anyone who doesnt believe in chronic lyme, your day will come as it is spreading like wild fire.

February 13th, 2013
OmahaMom
Professional yet friendly. Active listener, accepting patient input. Highly knowledgeable about Lyme. Staff delightfully friendly and caring. No five minute office visit here!

November 14th, 2012
The only doctor who believed me
This man saved my life. My Lyme Disease manifested as neurological symptoms, which no other doctor could figure out. My pain was unbearable, but nobody believed me. Before I found Dr. Piccirillo, another orthopedic doctor had arrogantly decided that, because I didn't have a brain tumor after all, I must be a junkie looking for pain pills! I was so offended and so desperate for help. Thankfully, I found Dr. Piccirillo by researching my symptoms online. Dr. P is compassionate like no other doctor. He spends an incredible amount of time with you, listening to every symptom. He willingly answers all of your questions and is extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff are completely sympathetic and supportive, having had Lyme Disease themselves. Now that my Lyme is being treated with antibiotics and immune support, the pain is under control and I'm feeling better every week. I knew about the issues in Dr. P's past before I met him. If your life has always been perfect, then feel free to judge. Otherwise, please accept my report that Dr. P is highly compassionate and diligent in treating his patients, and I am indescribably grateful to have found him.

October 5th, 2012
My Experience in the Grinnell Area
After my experience with three other Grinnell area physicians (two male & one female....a general practitioner & two specialists) and their misdiagnoses and consequential mistreatment of my problems ... I ended up with Dr. Piccirillo as my general physician. He has been an excellent diagnostician and is a caring & concerned physician in whom I have the utmost confidence.

September 1st, 2012
very knowlegeable
I would recomend this doctor for treating Lyme Disease. He finds it, has a good treatment system, he listens to you, he identifies other co-infections, other doctors would have missed, and he and staff are friendly.

March 9th, 2012
when your down and hurting the dr. takes the time to explain what it will take to get your life back
Soafter thirteen years of seeing specialists i finally found one who cares and can tell me why my life has been taken from me. He has explained to me their.is no magic pill or treatment that will get me back to feeling the way i was before contracting lyme disease. If my doctors might of given me antibiotics thirteen years ago when i went in with a tic in my chest instead of saying they had it out and sending me home i would have never found a dr. Like dr. P. He cares and knows the pain that i am going through instead of telling me as it has to be in the range of fifty docs have told me that they couldn't find anything wrong or it was in your head including the prestiguse.mayo clinic. I hope that dr's would take a lesson from dr p. And learn how to dig until u find what is wrong and just throwing pills at a problem that they don't know what it is.me ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your doctor-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

February 15th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Piccirillo is a great doctor. Very caring, and very generous.

December 21st, 2010
This man has given me my life back. After many years of poor health and a multitude of wrong diagnosis Dr Jeff has me on the road to recovery.My family and I are eternaly grateful, he is without doubt the very best of doctors and a credit to the profession.

October 13th, 2010
Ms
I've been fortunate to meet a few very good doctors in my life and doctor Piccirillo is the very top. Very professional, attentive (most doctors give you only 20 - 30% attention, with Dr. Jeff it is 100%), covers every single aspect of your health issues, answers all the questions, immensely caring and compassionate. He exceeds expectations I would have of a "dream" doctor. He makes your heart swim in gratitude that such doctors exist.

January 29th, 2010
Was great to find a Doctor that cares. He took time to listen and explain what was going on.