Dr. Jeffrey Piontek MD Patient Reviews

3.4

April 15th, 2016
I've been going to dr pointek for years . He is rude , inconsiderate, and really doesn't care about his patients at all especially if you are obese . I will never go to him again . All he did was take my money and try to give me the same medications he already has me on that are not working. This dr is only good for the common cold .

July 11th, 2014
Great doctor
Dr piontek ahs been my doctor for over 4 years.He has taken a proactive approach to my diabetees and high blood pressure. I had my last doctor for 25 years until he retired, I intend to keep Dr. Pionteck /

August 1st, 2012
NOT TO BE TRUSTED WITH PRESCRIBING THE RIGHT MEDS FOR YOUR SYMPTOMS
Dr. Piontek does not really listen or understand whats wrong with you,or shows any caring. He acts like he knows how your feeling better than yourself. Prescribes medicines that arent for your symptons at all and just make your condition feel worse.I have decided that I am not comfortable with him at all, and do not trust him. Good doctors are hard to find, but that is exactly what I will do this time is research a doctor before I decide to go to them

July 30th, 2012
poor doctor horrible diagnoses and bad manners
i had a horrible experience with dr piontek. he kept answering his cell phone and leaving the room during my appointment as i explained while i was there. when he came back he asked the same question rudly asked who diagnosed me prior and judge there skills. focused on my age instead of my illness . feel he did not fully listen to my complaints and he wrote down diagnoses i had already gotten from specialst like he had come up with them told me nothing and said to come back after seeing another specialist to see what they had said, kept all my labs that i brought in which i clearly stated needed back. i had an mri done by another doctor that had called day before he did and told me the results were severe and needed immediate attention and follow ups every six months...when he called the day after his nurse said he had stated "everything looks fine" when i know by 3 other doctors that is was NOT fine. i would not recommend him for anything serious . he is more a cold/flu doctor to mend you until can get futher evaluated by someone else . poor bedside manners and felt his attitude was cold. i had my spouse with me so have a witness to this behavoir

October 4th, 2010
Dr Piontek
Dr Piontek had only been my doctor for a month when I was admitted to the hospital for a botched gall bladder extraction. HE was the one who came through twice a day to check on me, went to bat for me when the HMO tried to force my discharge while i was still a putrid yellow, stood by me until my frozen shoulder was freed and all therapy completed, sent me to specialists to find out what was wrong with me (strange list of symptoms turned out to be Multiple Sclerosis) and to this day takes care of my medical maintenance, tweaks my meds, and keeps me as healthy as possible. He is so good at this job that has so many facets to it; I can't say enough good things about this doctor. He is a keeper.