Dr. Jeffrey Placzek MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Novi, MI

January 12th, 2017
Extremely pleased with my results!
I suffered for seven years! My hands and eyes are how I make a living and it got to the point where hand braces and soaking in epsom salt no longer eased the pain. I feared surgery may make my hands worse and I would no longer be able to work or do the hobbies I love. Finally I made the call to Dr. Placzek's office. It is the Best thing I have ever done for myself! I no longer wake up at night with my hands and arms tingling! I can ride my snowmobile and motorcycle without stopping due to my hands going numb. I can grip the controls! All is Wonderful!

August 7th, 2016
Rated a compassionate Dr......what a joke!!!! Wait time...I was at the office from start to finish over three hours. The reviews on here are worthless. There are too many hand and wrist drs to put up with this. It says rated best Dr in Novi....Haha by WHO???

July 22nd, 2014
No Appreciation for Their Patients Time
Office policy states "a 24-hour notice for all appointment cancels or reschedues. A $50 no show fee may be charged for failure to comply with this request". Does this also apply for the doctor who didn't show for my appointment? Absolutely no concern for my time.

July 15th, 2012
Thorough look at the problem
I went to him for carpal tunnel problems and the surgeries were quick and effective. I am now back 4 years later with a different problem. My Family practice doctor wasn't too interested in my elbow problems so I came back here. After an EMG and two MRI's the problem is clearly defined as torn tendons in the elbow and pinched nerve in the spine. Now I can get the correct treatment. I find him to be very thoughtful in tracking the problem.

August 10th, 2011
good doctor for shoulder pain