Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

No Appreciation for Their Patients Time show details No Appreciation for Their Patients Time
Jul 22nd, 2014

Office policy states "a 24-hour notice for all appointment cancels or reschedues. A $50 no show fee may be charged for failure to comply with this request". Does this also apply for the doctor who didn't show for my appointment? Absolutely no concern for my time.

Outstanding! show details Outstanding!
Jul 18th, 2013

I almost destroyed my arm in January . Multiple fractures in both my wrist and elbow, torn ligaments. He said my elbow injury couldn't have been worse, and the surgery was complex. I was especially devastated because I'm a massage therapist! I thought my career was over, but after only 6 weeks I was able to start giving massages! I have almost 100% range of motion back. Great people, including the physical therapists. My recovery wasn't typical, and surprised everyone by how quickly it went. But I was very motivated (due to my profession) and did the PT exercises constantly until I could work again. I couldn't be more grateful. Dr. Placzek literally saved my arm!

Mar 11th, 2013

Couldn't get past the extremely negative, "don't give a d*mn if you choose to come here" attitude of the receptionist answering the phone. Do these doctors realize that this is representing them (badly)? I'll keep shopping elsewhere.

Thorough look at the problem show details Thorough look at the problem
Jul 15th, 2012

I went to him for carpal tunnel problems and the surgeries were quick and effective. I am now back 4 years later with a different problem. My Family practice doctor wasn't too interested in my elbow problems so I came back here. After an EMG and two MRI's the problem is clearly defined as torn tendons in the elbow and pinched nerve in the spine. Now I can get the correct treatment. I find him to be very thoughtful in tracking the problem.

Aug 10th, 2011

good doctor for shoulder pain