Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Aug 7th, 2016

Rated a compassionate Dr......what a joke!!!! Wait time...I was at the office from start to finish over three hours. The reviews on here are worthless. There are too many hand and wrist drs to put up with this. It says rated best Dr in Novi....Haha by WHO???

No Appreciation for Their Patients Time show details No Appreciation for Their Patients Time
Jul 22nd, 2014

Office policy states "a 24-hour notice for all appointment cancels or reschedues. A $50 no show fee may be charged for failure to comply with this request". Does this also apply for the doctor who didn't show for my appointment? Absolutely no concern for my time.

Thorough look at the problem show details Thorough look at the problem
Jul 15th, 2012

I went to him for carpal tunnel problems and the surgeries were quick and effective. I am now back 4 years later with a different problem. My Family practice doctor wasn't too interested in my elbow problems so I came back here. After an EMG and two MRI's the problem is clearly defined as torn tendons in the elbow and pinched nerve in the spine. Now I can get the correct treatment. I find him to be very thoughtful in tracking the problem.

Aug 10th, 2011

good doctor for shoulder pain