Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
26750 Providence Pkwy
Ste 220
Novi, MI 48374
248-596-0412
Locations and availability (3)

|  Outstanding!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I almost destroyed my arm in January . Multiple fractures in both my wrist and elbow, torn ligaments. He said my elbow injury couldn't have been worse, and the surgery was complex. I was especially devastated because I'm a massage therapist! I thought my career was over, but after only 6 weeks I was able to start giving massages! I have almost 100% range of motion back. Great people, including the physical therapists. My recovery wasn't typical, and surprised everyone by how quickly it went. But I was very motivated (due to my profession) and did the PT exercises constantly until I could work again. I couldn't be more grateful. Dr. Placzek literally saved my arm!

|  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

Couldn't get past the extremely negative, "don't give a d*mn if you choose to come here" attitude of the receptionist answering the phone. Do these doctors realize that this is representing them (badly)? I'll keep shopping elsewhere.

|  Thorough look at the problem  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2012

I went to him for carpal tunnel problems and the surgeries were quick and effective. I am now back 4 years later with a different problem. My Family practice doctor wasn't too interested in my elbow problems so I came back here. After an EMG and two MRI's the problem is clearly defined as torn tendons in the elbow and pinched nerve in the spine. Now I can get the correct treatment. I find him to be very thoughtful in tracking the problem.

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

good doctor for shoulder pain