A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plutchok graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Plutchok has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Jay Plutchok MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Plutchok practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Dover Radiologists.