Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plutchok
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plutchok Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plutchok graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Plutchok has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Plutchok practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Denville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Totowa, NJ.
See Denville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Denville Radiologists.