A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Polansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Polansky, Shoulder & Knee Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polansky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polansky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Polansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Polansky graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polansky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Polansky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Polansky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Polansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Polansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, MA.
See Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.