A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Polansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Polansky, Shoulder & Knee Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Polansky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Polansky graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Polansky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Polansky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Polansky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Polansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Polansky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Middleton, MA.
See Peabody Orthopedic Surgeons and Peabody Sports Medicine Doctors.