A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Politsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Politsky, Neurologist - Epilepsy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Politsky, FRCP, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Politsky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Politsky has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Mark Politsky FRCP and MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Politsky practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Politsky has 14 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Politsky practices Neurology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Harrison, NY.
See New Brunswick Neurologists.