Dr. Jeffrey Politsky MD Patient Reviews

June 7th, 2014
I wish there was a 0 rating
This is the most pretentious, arrogant, reckless doctor I have ever visited. He does not care about patients and will disclose your medical information to any agency, regardless of your previous doctors recommendations and the Hipaa laws in your state. Be aware of this before visiting him.

May 6th, 2014
Amazing doctor!! God Bless Him!! Great with explaining everything so I can understand. There is no other doctor like him...Highly recommend him to all that needs neuro info. :)

April 8th, 2012
parent
seems to know about medication, not much about people, and his fees are ridiculous!

June 22nd, 2011
Dr. Politsky took a considerate time in explaining my illness. His follow up was very thoughtful and his concern is genuine.Thank you!

June 21st, 2011
really great doc
he takes the time to explain things in detail so I understand - in fact he's the first one who ever did this rather than just give me a perscription; hard to find a doctor that will go out of his way like this. thank you!

December 14th, 2010
Very prompt and professional. The staff is great. He is very thoughtful and thorough. I was able to see the ward where I will need to be admitted, which helped alleviate my stress over getting admitted.

August 3rd, 2010
very compassionate
My cousing was diagnosed with a brain tumor and she was having problems with her speech and she was confused. Without hesitating, he referred us to Dr. Politsky. He fit us into his busy schedule and organized a stay in the hospital to see if she was having seizures, which she was and receive the proper treatment. Along with the nursing staff, my cousin had great care and is now doing much better. Thank you so much.

August 2nd, 2010
emphasis on understanding
he listened, provided an explanation, and a plan of action; emphasis was on quality of life - refreshing after being to doctors who just prescribed drugs.

July 15th, 2010
The Best Yet!
This was the only Doctor I have ever met, that actually sits and listens to his patient. You are never rushed out of the office and he will always take time to answer any questions you may have. He always follows up after a visit and so does his staff

March 10th, 2010
Such Audacity!
I came for an epilepsy evaluation. I am a thoughtful, proactive patient, but he decided I was not to be believed. He made it quite clear that he thought I was fabricating lies. He was incredibly rude, and he made snide comments and questioned me as if I were on a witness stand. He didn't perform an exam, nor did he even sit down. He spent little time with me. I would never return.